International Birthday Dinner
When we received a brief call from a Client from Russia to discuss an upcoming Birthday celebration, we were delighted! Even more so when they wanted to host it at the beautiful Dylan Lewis Sculpture Garden in Stellenbosch.
Looking for a simple, understated and elegant affair, we worked on a lavish, crisp Garden inspired concept. We kept with a natural earthy palette and, as the event was to be held outdoors, made sure to bring in pops of lush Greens, stark Whites and glittering Golds.
The Client wanted to have an the African undertone to the event with all his Guests visiting South Africa from Russia. We loved this idea ensured guests were entertained from the get go by a vivacious local Marimba Band whilst exploring the Garden.
When their meandering eventually brought them to The Poplar Circle, they were met by an elegantly set table out in the open air surrounded by massive Poplar trees. Guests were then treated to a sumptuous South African inspired meal set under the starry night sky with each course prepared on open flames to perfection.
To conclude the evening, guests made their way to the Fire Boma where a roaring bonfire was underway and a selection of the finest cigars and whiskeys waited. The night ended in true African style with African Djembe Drummers keeping energies high right until the last ember died down and guests made their way home after an incredible experience…
- Jayden & Hayley – Day OneView Gallery
- Alex’s 6th BirthdayView Gallery
- Jayden & HayleyView Gallery
- Mike & Maria Welcome DinnerView Gallery
- Neil & KimView Gallery
- International Board VisitView Gallery
- Ant’s 50th BirthdayView Gallery
- Justin & CarrieView Gallery
- Simon & SharronView Gallery
- Endeavor EventView Gallery
- Maren’s 50th BirthdayView Gallery
- Corporate Year End PicnicView Gallery
- Breakfast & Team BuildingView Gallery
- Inky Styled ShootView Gallery
- Into The WoodsView Gallery